10. I’ve always said that if I ever get a heart attack, chances are it will be in foodie heaven New Orleans.
9. Once Mrs Ziggy finds out the eating schedule I have in store, it may be the end of me.
8. 3 cemeteries as part of the itinerary including Nocholas Cage’s future grave may mean plenty of deep reflecting about what exactly I am doing with my life.
7. I may choke on Mr B’s BBQ Shrimp, out of excitement
6. Last time I cheated on Matzos I wound up in the emergency room with severe case of hemorrhoids
5. I don’t know how I will react to being allowed to drink in public
4. 9 out of 10 mental health professionals see a direct correlation between depressed zoo animals and depressed Americans. Maybe we should skip the zoo this time
3. I may get killed (thoughts courtesy of 2 full seasons of Treme)
2. If I survive #9, I may not survive the 1.5 miles I plan to walk for a shaved ice snack. The bi@#$ will kill me
1. Last time I biked with the wife in public I wound up in the emergency room, with severe case of hemorrhoids
Bon Voyage. It was a pleasure!